Sunny hot summer and a sweaty body are undoubtedly a nightmare for most of the people residing in India. If you are someone who has decided to buy an AC to fight the coming summer but got confused in choosing whether to buy a 3-Star or a 5-Star Air Conditioner, then you have reached the right spot. This article is penned to find out which one you need to opt for that serves you the best.
There are various 3-star and 5-star ACs available in the market with exciting features. Choosing the best one may seem to be a tedious task for you. To find out which one is ideal for your requirements, the first thing you need to do is, get a clear understanding of 3-star and 5-star ACs.
Reading this article will help you know what 3-star and 5-star AC is, its difference, features, and much more. Read without skipping any sections so that you can definitely make an informed decision about what AC to choose.
So, without any ado, let’s get started!
What is an AC star rating?
In general, the star rating in an electric appliance clearly indicates energy efficiency. This simply showcases how much energy is utilized by the device to provide you with its service. To make it more clear, the higher the star rating, the more will be its efficiency.
The star rating is generally classified in a range from 1 to 5. It precisely shows that the lowest star rating is 1 and the highest is 5. This star rating basically put forward by the Bureau of Energy Efficiency helps you get a clear picture of the range of energy efficiency of the electronic appliances you own.
If you are planning to buy an AC, look for the main parameters that are directly linked to the star rating given below:
- The cooling power of the AC
- The amount of cooling the device can provide by consuming less power
Which AC to stick with?
So now you have got an idea that more starts will provide you with better cooling, a higher rating helps you save more money and a high star rating ensures a more powerful device. Considering these points, we can conclude that 5-star AC is far better than a 3-star AC. But, if you reside somewhere cooler and only use air conditioning during the summer, you might want to think about a 3-star unit. It would be a more affordable choice and functions most suitable in drier climates.
5-star AC benefits
Based on the available data from legit sources, let’s have a look at the main advantages you can expect using a 5-star AC.
- Low power consumption: 5-star ACs are highly energy efficient. They save more power and help you reduce the cost of your electricity bills.
- High cooling: Compared to 3-star Acs, 5-star works more efficiently to cool your space. It even helps in quick cooling.
- Highly powerful: 5-star ACs offers powerful working that is capable enough to combat power fluctuations. This help increases the life span of your device.
A comparison between 5-star and 3-star air conditioning
The distinctions between a 3-star and a 5-star AC are detailed in the following points:
- A 5-star air conditioner has better cooling and energy efficiency than a 3-star air conditioner.
- Because a 5 stars AC uses less energy than a 3 stars AC, a customer can reduce their electricity costs.
- ACs with five stars are constructed better than those with three stars.
- When compared to 3-star AC, 5-star AC typically has a larger condenser, which leads to better heat exchange.
- Less heat is generated by 5-star ACs than by 3-star ACs.
- All year long, 5-star rated air conditioners are usable.
- A/Cs with higher ratings are regarded as more powerful because they quickly cool the space.
Which AC should you go for?
Even though the information above might lead you to believe that a 5-star air conditioner is always the better choice for you, there are several things you need to consider. A 3-star air conditioner, for instance, can end up being a better option if you are installing the air conditioner in a humid location where it won’t be used much. A 3-star air conditioner will be the most suitable for your needs if you have a limited budget and do not want to get one that will be used daily. Alternatively, it is advised to buy a 5-star air conditioner if you reside in an extremely hot region and plan on using the air conditioner for more than 8 hours each day. Long-term cost savings will result from doing this.
Now that you know which AC to opt for based on your preference and requirements if you are confused about where to make a purchase, look no further other than Kannankandy store, The Best Home Appliance Dealer In Kerala. Decades of experience in home appliance marketing and more than thousands of happy customers make Kannankandy the no.1 choice. You can even Buy AC online in Kerala by visiting their official website. So, why wait for? Dive in and explore the offers!