Are you planning to Buy Washing Machine Online in Kerala? The Fully Automatic Washing Machine Price In Kerala is higher when compared to the Semi-Automatic ones!
Wondering which is Better – A semi-Automatic or Fully Automatic Washing Machine?
If so, then you have come to the right place. Let us explain how semi-automatic and fully automatic top-loading washing machines differ.
Maintaining and cleaning clothes was a tedious task before. Once washing machines came into the market, it all became much easier. But can everyone afford to buy a Washing Machine Online in Kerala? It has almost become affordable to everyone. Thanks to Kannankandy for selling Washing machines at a reasonable rate.
Different types of Top-loading Washing Machines
The present-day top-loading washing machines are available in two major formats. They are as follows:
- Semi-Automatic, and
- Fully Automatic Washing Machines.
Top-loading washing machines: Semi-Automatic vs Fully Automatic
Now let us delve into the details of the major differences between a Semi-Automatic or Fully Automatic Washing Machine.
What is a Semi Automatic Washing Machine?
The Indian market is dominated by semi-automatic washing machines. It is less expensive than a fully automatic washing machine.
A Semi Automatic Washing Machine, on the other hand, is not totally automated, as the name implies. It does alleviate some of your workload, but not all of it. This is due to the fact that it requires your manual engagement to work properly.
A Semi Automatic Washing Machine has two tubs, one for washing and one for rinsing.
First, we have to fill water in the wash tub and add detergent to it.
When the wash cycle is finished, physically transfer the clothing to the rinse tub for the rinse and drying cycles.
Despite this disadvantage, a semi-automatic washing machine offers several advantages that cannot be overlooked.
Benefits of Top-loading Semi-Automatic Washing Machine
- Cheap when compared to fully automatic washing machines.
- Use less amount of water for washing the clothes when compared to a fully automatic washing machine.
- Lighter in weight when compared to fully automatic washing machines.
- Clothes get cleaner compared to fully automatic washing machines
- Consumes less electricity than fully-automatic machines.
Disadvantages of Top-loading Semi-Automatic Washing Machines
- Requires manual involvement for washing the clothes.
- Clothes need to move to the rinse tub from the wash tub after washing.
- Less efficient when compared to automatic washing machines.
What is a Fully Automatic Washing Machine?
A fully automatic washing machine operates automatically, with no need for manual intervention. All you have to do is select the program of your choice. The rest will be handled by your washing machine.
Isn’t it fantastic?
Fully automatic washing machines provide a variety of wash cycles and programs to fit various sorts of clothing. Most come with distinct programmes for cotton and woolen items, as well as another for delicate clothing that requires less care.
The different programs involved in fully automatic washing machines include Pre-soak, Soak, Wash, Quick Wash, Rinse, Additive, Spin Dry, and so on. We can choose the one which is apt according to the condition of your clothes!
If your clothes aren’t very dirty, then you can skip the Pre-soak step and opt for the machine to start directly from the Soak or Wash stage. This enhances the flexibility and convenience of washing clothes.
Also, a fully automatic washing machine has only a single compartment for both washing, rinsing and drying the clothes. All these steps will be completed in accordance with the program you select for washing.
Fully Automatic Washing Machines are also seen to be superior in terms of technology and functions.
Although the initial cost of a Fully Automatic washer is more than that of a Semi-Automatic machine, the operating costs are cheaper. This simply implies that the somewhat higher price you spend for the equipment will eventually be reimbursed by its operating costs.
Benefits of Top-loading Fully-Automatic Washing Machines
- The entire process of washing is fully automated.
- Saves your time by not depending on manual intervention.
- Uses better technology and provides better performance when compared to a semi-automatic washing machine.
- Different program cycles for all types of garments.
Disadvantages of Top-loading Fully-Automatic Washing Machines
- Expensive than semi-automatic machines.
- Consumes more time & thus water to complete washing.
- Bulkier than semi-automatic machines.
- Consumes more electricity than semi-automatic machines.
Which one is better – a fully automatic washing machine or a semi-automatic washing machine? It all depends on your needs, and other factors like cost, time, amount of water, and consumption of electricity.
For some, it may be a fully automatic washing machine, and for others, it may be the semi-automatic one! Well, this article has tried to mention the difference, advantages and disadvantages of both. Now the call is totally yours!